Fireplaces, Inserts and Stoves
Superior Products, Sales, and Service
We only sell the best products in the industry. Period. The companies we represent have been chosen because of several factors: quality, design, appearance, serviceability and longevity. We won’t sell our customers a fireplace, insert, or stove that we wouldn’t use in our own homes, so it’s easy to sell our products with confidence.
Our professionals can help you choose the right design for your home, needs and lifestyle. Our lineup of quality American made products includes:
- Direct Vent Fireplaces
- Vented Gas Logs
- Unvented Gas Logs
- Wood Burning fireplaces that include
- Manufactured Wood Burning Fireplaces (zero clearance box)
- Site-built masonry fireplaces (installed by mason or contractor)
- Isokern brand prefabricated masonry fireboxes
Fireplace Shopping? Here’s five things to take note of:
- What is the approximate size of the room that it is going to be in?
- What is the use of the room?
- Will the fireplace be on an outside wall or does it need to be vented thru the roof?
- On remodels – is it feasible to get a gas line and/or electricity to the location that the fireplace is to be installed?
- What kind of project is this? What is most important to you? What do you want the fireplace to do for you?
Warsaw Masonry carries industry-leading fireplaces, and we have the knowledge and experience to help find a fireplace that’s just right for you!
Not all fireplaces are made the same. besides the differences in quality and options, there are several distinct different kinds of fireplaces on the market today that will add value, warmth and ambiance to your home or office.
Please Note: It is imperative that you ALWAYS follow local and state building codes as well as manufacturer’s recommendations when considering any type of fireplace.
Direct Vent Gas/LP Fireplace
A direct vent is as the name implies – the fireplace is sealed and is vented directly to the outside for both supply air and exhaust. They also look fantastic and are one of the best options for zone heating. From our decades of experience, we are aware of nothing but benefits to owning a direct vent fireplace.
Talk to one of our experienced salesmen to discover if a direct vent fireplace is the best option for your home and family.
Gas logs come in two varieties: vented and unvented. Both kinds offer benefits and drawbacks, and while they have lower heat production a Direct Vent Fireplace, they offer the ambiance of a “real wood” fireplace without the hassle of wood fuel.
Talk to our experienced sales staff to find out if gas logs are the best option for your home and family.
Wood Burning Fireplace
Although wood fire is the oldest form of interior heat, there is still a mystical romance to a crackling fire, popping sparks, splitting wood and the smell of smoke. We offer folks that want a true, old fashioned fireplace several compelling options:
- Manufactured Wood Burning Fireplaces
- Site built custom masonry fireplaces
- Premade masonry fireboxes.
Talk to one of our experienced salesmen about the best type of fireplace for your home and your family.
Hearth Design Options:
When you are considering having a fireplace installed in your home or business, there are many decisions to make beyond the fireplace itself. For example, you need to decide what kind of hearth you want. Each one has advantages and drawbacks, but much of your desicion will be based simply on your preference.
The fireplace sits directly on the floor and has either no hearth or a small hearth flush with the floor.
The fireplace is set above the floor with a hearth placed 7-9″ above the ground. This is the “traditional” style of hearth.
The fireplace is set 14-16″ off the ground, creating a comfortable sitting space.
Four things to think about before purchasing a fireplace from a “Big Box” store:
- Warsaw Masonry Supply employees are some of the most experienced and knowledgeable fireplace professionals in the region. With almost 100 combined years of experience helping our customers with design, installation, and service, we have the knowhow to give you the best possible advice.
- If you purchase a fireplace from a big box store, who is installing your fireplace? Are you certain that it’s going to be an industry certified professional installer, or could it be someone that’s “just ok?”
- Is the unit that you are looking at the same quality as what Warsaw Masonry Supply carries? Will the manufacturer be in business in 15 years when your fireplace needs parts replaced?
- When you need service in the future (and they all need service and some point), who is going to do it?
- Warsaw Masonry has a complete showroom designed to make your style and design decisions easier than you imagined.